CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Amazing Race Outrage!!

Now you know that one of my favorite shows to watch is "The Amazing Race".  I LOVE Sunday nights and it is one of the few shows that I watch all week.

This season's theme has been "Unfinished Business" where the show invited back former contestants to run the race again.  I was a little less than thrilled with most of the teams that were chosen but was happy to see the cowboy's back because they are just fun to watch.

***SPOILER ALERT***If you have not watched this week's show, STOP READING NOW!!***

Okay, so I'm basking in the afterglow that is my Easter Sunday and watching Amazing Race while eating some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.  Very yummy.  So in this episode, it's down to 6 teams, one of which is the cowboys, and it seemed like all of the other teams silently agreed that it was time for them to go.  I almost couldn't watch.  Personally, I wanted Gary and Mallory to go because she just irritates me to no end.  And if it wasn't going to be Gary and Mallory then it needed to be the Goth couple because he whines to much!

So by the midway point in the episode, all of the teams shared information with each other so that most of them did not FAIRLY complete the challenge and that left the cowboys doing their share of that challenge LEGITIMATELY.  


In the end, they caught up to the Globetrotters who, because they suck, U-turned them!!!  I was beyond upset.  I almost cried when Phil told them that they had been eliminated.  I realize that it's all a game and you are supposed to try and win at all costs but the cowboys always played fairly and honestly, I don't know if I will watch the remaining episodes because I think that the rest of the teams should have been penalized for cheating.


Goodbye, Cowboys...you will be missed...

4 comments:

Roo said...

I'm usually a fan as well, but I couldn't convince myself to even start watching this season.

I'm sorry to hear that the cowboys have been eliminated.

Tammy said...

I'm into the amazing race too! I was so sad to see the cowboys go. I can't stand Mallory I wish she would just shut her mouth. Oh and don't get me started with the goth couple I think his name is Ken. Could you believe he sat in the cart and let her pull him!!!!

Lin said...

I'm with ya--I don't want to watch the end because I don't like the remaining teams. I really liked the cowboys. :(

Unknown said...

I was very, very upset about how they left. I so wanted them to win. So happy the goth couple did not win. Brian soooooooo disliked them...he always made her carry the heavy stuff and then cried about everything else.