CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another NaNoWriMo Update...

Okay, so here we are coming in to the home stretch and I am at...drumroll please...

37,000 words.

WOO-Freakin-HOO!

It has been such a struggle to get things down on paper or typed up or however you want to say it.  I am not a consistent writer, that's the real problem.  I am easily distracted and ideally, I would not be doing this at home.  This was the week from hell and my writing time was next to none.  

Oh, and did I mention that I don't really HAVE until the 30th to finish?  No, I have until Tuesday night to finish because we leave Wednesday morning for our Thanksgiving trip and I don't think I'll have time to write while we're away and we won't be back until the 30th.  So really, time is certainly NOT on my side.

Oh, and on Sunday I am cooking an early Thanksgiving feast for family and friends, Monday I am helping a friend with a cleaning job, followed by an appointment at human services and then on to the doctor and Tuesday I have a 90 minute class.  PLUS...I have to get our family of four packed and ready to leave.

Can somebody tell me where I'm going to find the time to write 13,000 more words???

Please???

1 comment:

Petula said...

You're so close to meeting your goal that you'll find the time. Don't let something else that's not really that important to take away those last "few" minutes for you to meet your goal. I know how you'll beat yourself up about it if you don't finish in time. How do I know? 'Cause we have a similar thought pattern and I would do that. :-) Happy Thanksgiving.