CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Disney Diet - Day 125: The Final Workout


All I wanted to do today was lie around and relax. I was having a good time of it when Frank came over to me and asked if I was gonna do my walk. "Nah, I just want to relax today," I told him. This would be the point where a loving, supportive man would kiss me on the forehead and say, "That's right, sweetheart, you just relax today" and walk away. What version did I get? "You know, you really SHOULD get another walk in before you go, I mean, you want to be prepared for this trip, right?"

Um, excuse me, have I NOT been walking, dieting, exercising for like 4 FREAKIN' MONTHS???? I mean, I know I'm not the most disciplined person but I believe that I really worked hard these last 125 days and if I want a break the day before I leave, then I should get it!! He is so lucky that I am leaving in the morning. He did leave the room after reminding me one last time that I probably wouldn't feel so tired and lazy if I'd just get up and do my workout. Seriously, he's lucky that I am leaving in the morning and I don't want to risk being arrested. So not wanting to be a total slug, I DID get up and I DID do my workout - the extended version! I did 30 minutes of light-weight training and 50 minutes on the treadmill and if he wants to say even ONE MORE thing about what I 'should' be doing, the only pictures you will see of me on this blog, will be my mug-shot.

All things considered, he was right. I do feel better now that I've exercised. I have a slight case of PMS (another poorly-planned Disney moment) and I want to eat a lot right now, but I'm not. My suitcase is 98% packed and my countdown clock is reading 13 hours and 28 minutes until I leave for the airport. I am SO excited. Grand Floridian, here I come! Scary rides, here I come! Food in fancy, exotic restaurants, here I come! Swealtering Florida heat, here I come...stupid love-bugs, here I come...hmmm, I'm losing it here.

This will be my last blog until Friday, my friends. I thank all of you who helped me get ready for this trip and I can't wait to share all of my adventures when I get back. Please continue to think-thin for me.

Have a magical week!

No comments: