CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stop! Wait a minute Mr. Postman...

Something very disturbing is going on. Someone is messing with me and I don't like it. With less than 30 days to go until the trip to "The World", my welcome packet has not yet arrived. I wouldn't have given this much thought except...My aunt received hers two days ago!

Why, God? Why? Why her and not me??? Why do such bad things happen to good, sweet, pure people? (Yes, Cathleen, I'm talking about ME!)

She (my aunt) thinks she is SO funny with comments like "I'm special. That's why I got mine first." To which I scream, "YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL!!" Oh, I am so pathetic but when we're dealing with Disney, I get a little cranky.

For all of you who brought me chocolate today (Thank you Nani and Michelle) know that while it comforted me greatly earlier today, that was all before the missing Disney packet disaster and now I am scurrying around here like some sort of deranged lunatic.

See, this is why I need a vacation.

I contacted my travel agent and you know what? HE'S on vacation!!! Do you know where he is on vacation? Yep, you guessed it, DISNEY! Oh, but not just Disney, he started at Disneyland in California, then hopped a Disney cruise ship where I believe he will cruise to Florida and go to Disney World!!! So while Ric is living my dream, I'm ready to ambush my mailman and demand he find my packet. Now, just so you know that I am really not totally crazy, know that this is not JUST a packet, it has my luggage tags and my Magical Express vouchers (this is a magical tour bus that picks you up at the airport and delivers you to your Disney destination hotel), plus stickers, Mickey confetti, a lanyard, I mean, it's like freakin paradise in an envelope and I want mine!!!

I should so totally be a Disney travel agent. You'd all book from me, right?

Have a Disney-rific day!

No comments: