CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Yawn...My Disney Diet


You know, I am SO bored with this diet right now. I want to eat. I want to eat a lot. I want milkshakes from chick-fil-a. I want a chocolate blizzard with oreos from Dairy Queen. I wanted to go through the drive-thru at The Well and get a slab of triple chocolate cake. I haven't stepped on a scale this week nor have I taken out the measuring tape.


I don't know why.


There are only a little more than 6 weeks left and I have 10 pounds to go in order to meet my goal - and to NOT be the fat sister in the pictures. That dream is slowly slipping from my grasp. Michael is tracked out of school for three weeks and so there is no need to get up so early. It's so much nicer to stay in the bed and snuggle up with my husband. Hmmm...treadmill or hubby? Hmmm...what to choose, what to choose. I've gotten up ONCE this week and walked. Granted, when I didn't walk in the morning, I did walk in the afternoon. The bad thing about that is that I used to walk at BOTH times. Now I can barely get up the umph to do it once.


Pray for me, friends. Send exercising good thoughts my way - along with the hope that I can eat that chocolate blizzard tonight and get over this crazy obsession.


Think thin, everyone!

No comments: