CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

In Praise of the Hungry Girl

Sometimes you just stumble across a fun web-site quite by accident. That happened to me yesterday while on yahoo.com. They had a link to some listing of low-fat goodies and so there I went.

Hungrygirl.com is a fun little web site that offers low-cal/low-fat alternatives to some of our favorite foods. Today I found a recipe for a low-cal version of Outback's Bloomin' Onion. One of my all-time favorite foods! I had never tried to make it at home but this recipe on Hungrygirl.com seemed so easy, I just might try it. There are different news columns on new foods out there but for those of us in search of good food that won't make us expand too much, Hungrygirl.com is a fun little addition.

Enjoy!

http://hungrygirl.com/

No comments: