CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

My Disney Diet - Day 21

Okay, so we're at day 21 and I'm like, eh - no big whoop. I'm still feeling icky from the whole period thing and I've got another 2-3 days of that to go. I was pretty good all day eating-wise but I'm lacking that little umph I need to motivate me today. I walked like a wild woman all weekend long. I walked for 60 minutes on the treadmill on Saturday and 50 minutes on Sunday - all in one shot, no breaks. I was feeling pretty good about me, but today, not so much. I wanted to share with somebody - anybody - over the weekend about how I was doing but all of my friends were unavailable and because I'm such a neurotic freak, I refuse to tell any family members because then they'll try to out-do me. And they'll probably succeed. See, I'm just not myself right now. Hormones suck. All I can think about is how I want to make chicken parmigian for dinner and eat a LOT of it. With spaghetti. And garlic bread! Okay, maybe, just maybe I'll make a salad on the side.

Will I? Won't I? Who knows.

But on a lighter note, it's 105 days until Disney! I watched a show on the Food Network last night where they were competing with baking Pixar movie character cakes. It was pretty interesting and lucky for me, cake is not my thing so I was not in the least bit tempted. Seriously, still thinking about the chicken. As I watched the show it just made me long to be there running around 'the world' with no one to drag me down. I think I could seriously vacation there by myself and not feel in the least bit cheated.

Hey, while I'm in this 'happy-place' mode, maybe I ought to go and get on the mill and think bathing suits, not deep fried chicken!

Think thin!

No comments: