CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 1, 2011

30 Days and not a thought in my head...

So National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) which only takes place in November, is actually offering a summer camp.  Writing nerd that I am, I signed up.  For the month of July, same rules apply - 30 days (or in this case 31), 50,000 words.

I cannot think of one.

I almost always have a story plot in my head but now?  Nothing.  You know what is in my head?  Work issues; finding Frank a job, helping Nick find a job, what is going on at my own job, Michael starting middle school in a week.  None of this makes for a good story.

Maybe a good night's sleep will help?  I don't know.  I think a little less stress in my life would be super...don't see that changing any time soon.

No comments: