CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Writer Must Write...

So you may have noticed that I have not been posting like I usually do.  I hate that.  With work, teaching the on-line writing class, taking care of the house, the kids, the husband, well...it hasn't left a whole lot of time to blog.  

I sat down the other day and tore off the June page of my giant calendar and got a good solid look at July.  Let me just begin by saying that I don't know what I was thinking...

From July 5 to August 1st I am TAKING an online writing class on how to write a synopsis.  I have high hopes that it's better than the last one that I took.  Then From July 11-August 5th I am TEACHING an online writing class on dialogue writing.  From July 1-the 31st is the summer edition of NaNoWriMo - in all it's 50,000 word glory...and all of that on top of work five days a week (sometimes 6 because I will be pulling some Saturdays from now on), doing my cleaning gig with my friend once a month and I have a resource fair that I am participating in to promote my online writing classes WHICH I am writing all of the curriculum for so somewhere in all of this I have to find time to write ORIGINAL curriculum.  Oh, and let's not forget the four blog posts that I need to write for the Mouse For Less travel blog because I want me some free Disney swag!

For the love of it somebody slap me!

Actually, I was not feeling well on Saturday and pretty much sat my sorry self down in front of the computer all day and wrote ten of the twelve lessons for the July workshop.  I did one more today and I will get to that last one some time this week.  Hopefully.

If you think it sounds bad here you should see what my poor calendar looks like...

No comments: