CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Virtual Assistant Needed!

Okay, so I have to admit, I've been kind of a slacker in my book promotion role.  With my new job and working 45 hours a week, there just aren't enough hours in the day to do it all so I am looking for a virtual assistant.

What is that, you ask?

Well, I'll tell you.  For me, this person would be an intern.  Someone young and fresh to the field that wants to start on the ground floor in the marketing/promotion field.  They must have a firm grasp on the social medias and have an excitement level about working with an unknown author to get their name out there.


Hours are flexible but I am looking for results.  Someone creative who thinks outside the box and willing to find the best way to get the word out on my book and any upcoming ones.  Which, FYI, I just submitted book number two to a publisher and they requested a full manuscript so WOO-HOO!

The whole "intern" title is mainly because I have no money to put in to this right now but I'm willing to be someone's guinea pig right now so that they can learn the ropes.

We'll see if I get any takers!

1 comment:

melanie said...

Great decision, I hope you find somebody suitable. A few suggestions for you.

alldayPA

Search on the SVA Forum

try odesk.com