CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Will Somebody Please Tell The Voice in My Head to Be Quiet!!

I'm told that it's completely normal and that it's nothing to be concerned about.  But the truth is, it's damn noisy in here.  Where?  My head.  You see, there are a LOT of voices in there right now and they all are wanting their story to be told.

A girl can only type so fast.

It's been this way for years, really.  I can't remember a time when I didn't have a story idea going on in my head but for a long time it was sort of like reading with my eyes closed; I enjoyed it most when I was going to sleep and would slowly drift off to an on-going storyline.  But now that I've actively started writing?  Well, everyone wants their story on a page.

It's exhausting.  

In a perfect world I would be able to do it but the reality is that there just aren't enough hours in the day to do it all.  My priority is to my family and really, they don't ask much of me - just food, clean clothes, love and a little bit of my time.  I love them for that.

I went out today and bought a new desk chair so that I can be more comfortable while sitting at the computer - the desktop.  It is slowly dying so next week we will go and get a new computer for me to sit comfortably at and actually be able to use without such a colorful vocabulary.  Right now my new chair looks quite lonely as I sit on the bed using the laptop.

I've got a book ready for release next month and the month after that.  I have multiple works in progress ready for the months after that and today?  Some new voices popped up and have a great story to tell.  

All in good time, my pretties...all in good time.   

No comments: