CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Indie Romance Convention Nominees Announced

I'm not going to lie to you, friends, I did a bit of campaigning on this one and it looks as if my efforts have paid off.  At 8:00 p.m. this evening, I received official word that my book, "The Christmas Cottage", is nominated for Best Indie Romance Novella!!

OH...
MY...
GOSH...

I did a little dance, I jumped around a bit, then texted a whole bunch and then celebrated with a Milky Way ice cream bar.  Don't be jealous.  

So what does this mean??  I think it's a pretty cool thing to get nominated.  The Indie Romance Convention is a fairly new thing but that just makes it all the more fun to be a part of.  I can say that I was there from the beginning!

Voting will start April 1st and I cannot be any more excited!!!  Being an Indie Author can be so much fun!!!

Have you read "The Christmas Cottage"?  It's not just for Christmas!  Actually, Christmas is only a secondary theme so really, it's good to read any time!  You can get it on Amazon for only .99 cents for the eBook or $6.99 for the paperback.  It's still available on Barnes and Noble in both formats, too.

I honestly have to thank NaNoWriMo for this; if I hadn't made myself sit down to write for the competition, I don't know when this story would have been written and it certainly wouldn't have gone out with such amazing timing as it did nor would it have received such recognition.  I LOVE BEING A WRITER!!! 

Click HERE and order yours today and then come back on April 1st to vote for me so that I can go and walk the red carpet in October!!!

1 comment:

Roo said...

Is this something your readers get to vote on or is it like the Oscars where only industry people get to vote? Keep us posted! You know I'll vote for ya!!!!