CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Christmas Cottage is an Amazon Best Seller!!

What a great way to celebrate my birthday!!!  I got up this morning and went on the computer and BAM! There it was...The Christmas Cottage was # 1724 in Kindle downloads and #82 (Yes, you are reading that right), #82 on Amazon's Best Seller Book List for Contemporary Women's Fiction!

I HAVE A BEST SELLER!!!!!!

I cried all damn morning.  Then, I have been blessed all day with wonderful birthday wishes on Facebook and phone calls and my dear sweet friend Danette stopped by with her hubby and brought me a Black and White cookie (an absolute FAVORITE of mine) and visited for a while...it's been amazing.

But quite possibly, one of the most emotional moments of the day came when Michael gave me my birthday card.  He made it himself.  So I'm sitting at the computer, crying, and he comes up and gives me a hug and gives me the card and it says:  Happy Birthday, Mom!  I hope it gets better and better every hour.  P.S.: Super duper congrats on your book rising like a never setting sun.  Love, Michael.

Seriously?  It doesn't get any sweeter than that.

So here I sit, in my jammies at 4:20 in the afternoon - I seriously will have to shower before going out to dinner but why rush?  The numbers have fluctuated a bit over the course of the day but it's all good.  I'm still #90 (which is awesome to be in the Top 100 of ANYTHING!) and I'm at # 1944 in downloads.

I sold several copies on Nook, I sold one through Smashwords, I have no idea how many have sold through Amazon yet but I am a blessed woman and I've never felt it more so than today.

I am so thankful for everyone who has clicked on any of the links and clicked like and ordered the book.  You have no idea the difference you have made in my life.  I wish I could thank you all individually.  Please continue to spread the word!  I would love to stay in the Top 100 a little beyond today.  

That would be awesome!!!!

No comments: