CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 28, 2012

And She's Back...Again!

Yes, yes, I know...I forgot, briefly, that I have a blog.  Actually, I haven't forgotten, it's just that there isn't enough time in the day for me to do all that I want to do.  So let's see, what's been going on since I last posted?

My new job/position at work is going really well.  It's challenging and frustrating at times but all in all it's been a good experience. I really prefer being a little challenged each day rather than sitting like a mindless drone.  It makes the day go faster.

It looks like Frank is finally going to get the foreman's position.  I mean, it's always been their plan but it looks like it will go in to effect starting Monday.  Praise the LORD!  He's a mix of excitement and apprehension right now but all in all I think he's looking forward to the challenge.  

We're going to a wedding next weekend and seeing family members that we haven't seen in close to 17 years!  One of Frank's nephews is getting married and the last time we saw him, he was a young boy!  It's a little surreal and we are very excited to have been invited.  It's going to fly by super fast but I think that it's going to be a great weekend.

I submitted my second book to a publisher.  In case I didn't mention it, I decided to NOT go with the publisher who wanted me to change my whole book in to the first person POV and instead decided to submit someplace else.  I hate the whole waiting process.  I guess because, for me, it never ends well.  So I am praying for a positive result this time.

We are still house-hunting although not as seriously.  We saw a couple of houses that we liked but nothing that we loved and really, I think I want to wait until the middle-end of summer just so that we have some time to get our ducks in a row.  Tonight Frank was up in the attic and we got rid of some things that had been up there for who knows how long and were actually ruined.  If we do a little bit each week, maybe by the end of summer, the process of moving won't be quite so mentally exhausting.

Other than that, it's just life as usual.  Let's see if I can stick around here for a while this time!

No comments: