CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's been a good mom week...

Seriously, it has.  And I think that it is all due to the power of prayer.  Last week at bible study I had vented my frustration with Nick and this whole car situation and this week he has been the model child.  

Seriously.

I mean, I am feeling serious LOVE here where it had not been in a long, long time.  He has been super considerate, super loving, AND...he did chores!  I kid you not!  And I'm not talking little things like taking out the trash.  Today he (brace yourselves) mowed the lawn, cleaned out the shed (it's 12x16), cleaned and mopped the kitchen, cleaned his room AND the closet and cleaned up the dinner dishes.  

WITHOUT BEING ASKED!

This is like a total change from ...well, I can't actually REMEMBER the last time he was this agreeable.  Yesterday, he actually told me that the car was OUR car.  Seriously, I almost cried.  Don't get me wrong, I was in the process of putting MORE gas in his car and I still want my own car back but it was nice to hear it.  

Long may it last...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds nice.
I love children that care and improve.
You must feel blessed because you are a good Mum!