CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2013

And with a week to go...

So I am about a week away from the release of my next book, "Ever After".  I have gone with a new approach on this one - I've done a lot of pre-launch marketing and promotion.  We're going to find out if it actually has done any good.  

I got the contract in the mail from my agent. 

My agent.

I get to finally say that I have an agent!

Anyway, I finally got the contract and I am very excited to get started with them.  I have some edits to do on the book; nothing major, just my usual punctuation stuff and some wording changes.  All in all, I was very pleased that they didn't want me to do a whole lot of changes.

I'm going on a writing retreat next weekend.  It's a time for me to just get away from normal life and just sit and write all weekend long.  I tend to get a LOT done when I go on one of these and the timing couldn't be better.  Basically, with "Ever After" getting ready to release, and the edits on the agent book, I have a full-length novel that I want to release in March that needs some polishing AND I am in the middle of writing another novella that I want to release in April.  

Do I need to have my head examined??

Just smile and nod; I know that I do.

So in the midst of this madness, I have gotten heavily into the social media.  I created a Tumblr account for my alter ego.  We're going to see if this does anything for me.  I'll keep you posted on that endeavor.  Click HERE for the Tumblr link to "Chasing Romance".

And we're off... 

 

No comments: