CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Can You Please Help Me Reach My Goal???

As I mentioned previously, my book is still out there and I'm finally in a place where I have help with marketing it and promoting it.  For those of you who are just stopping by for maybe the first time, last year I wrote a book.  "Jordan's Return" is a contemporary romance that is available through Amazon in paperback and for Kindle as well as through Barnes and Noble and the Nook.

Part of my struggle is getting my rank to go up on Amazon.  In order to do that I need people to go to the page and click "Like".  Just having the page views and the "like" button clicked will help enormously.  If you frequently shop on Amazon and are feeling especially helpful, you can write a review!  It doesn't have to be a long review, it could just be a sentence or two.  I'm a particular fan of seeing "Great book!" or "When's the next one?"  LOL!  

My goal is to get 100 likes by the end of October.  We are currently at 10.  Kind of annoys me when I have over 700 friends on Facebook and I cannot get more than 10 people to just click "Like".  But that's a post for another time.

So please, if you haven't done it yet, please head over to Amazon (click here) and click the "Like" button.  I desperately want to see some action on the page.  I'm not looking to make a million dollars, I'd just be thrilled to see my page rank go up. 

Thank you for your help and I look forward to being able to update you with some positive news!

No comments: