CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Biggest Loser Update

Okay, so I can FINALLY go back to watching The Biggest Loser!! Yeah!!! I mean, I know Tracy has been gone for over a week but I didn't find it out right away. I am very sad that Abby had to leave the ranch - I was really hoping that she would win.

I've kept myself busy on Tuesday nights so I wouldn't be tempted to tune in and watch but once I heard that Tracy was gone, I felt free to go to the web-site and catch up. YEAH!!! I really did miss the show. I can only hope that maybe NBC got some complaints about how this whole situation was handled and not do that again on future seasons. And if they haven't heard anything and would like my opinion, here it is:

Dear NBC:

I really do love the show "The Biggest Loser". I find it to be very inspirational and normally a high quality show. This season's issue with Tracy should not have been allowed. It did not make for "good" television and did not fit with the expectations of this particular show. Tracy had health issues from the first ten minutes of the first episode. At that point, a spot should have been held for her for a future season but she should not have been allowed to participate this time around. It was not fair to the other contestants and really, did not fit with the premise of your show. She managed to lose weight by sitting still! How does that fit in with the diet and exercise training the other teams learn from Bob and Jillian??

For the sake of keeping with a quality show, meanness is unnecessary. This woman was heinous to watch and I know that I, personally, stopped watching (and encouraged others to do the same), until she was gone. Please don't do stunts like this again. It doesn't help.

Sincerely,
Stace

I think that says it all, don't you?

*Today's Examiner.com article is a response to a comment left to me regarding how homeschool graduates do once out in the "real world". You can read it HERE. Thanks!*

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Yep, that says it all:) I was sad to see Tracy go. Very tough.

jenn said...

Very well said...and how horrible is it that i was ticked when they showed her "now" picture, and she was so thin?