CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Thanks, Lola!!

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Melatonin
2.
Where was your profile picture taken? In my room
3. Can you play Guitar Hero? No and I have no desire to
4. Name someone who made you laugh today. Frank - we were laughing about how the life of someone we do not like is about to change drastically and how long it will be before he bails on the relationship just so that he won't have to change. Wuss.
5. How late did you stay up last night and why? 11:15 pm which is my normal bedtime. My nick-name has been the 11:30 woman for about 20 years!
6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? Okay, to be silly and if money were no object, I'd live as close to Disney World as you were allowed. More realistically, but again if money were no object, I've always been fascinated with Montana. I don't know why.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Actually, I don't think I have. Weird!
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Danette
9.
Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? Hell to the no! Ex's should disappear of the face of the planet. Can you tell that I've never had a good breakup?
10.
Do you like Dr. Pepper? No.
11.
When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling? When my grandma died back in January.
12.
Who took your profile picture? I took it myself, can't you tell?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Michael
14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? No, they were pretty equal - on the go a lot, tired the whole time, and nothing special going on. Same old, same old.
15. Can you live a day without TV? I think so. Tuesday's preferably now that I won't watch the Biggest Loser!
16.
Are you upset about anything now? Finances are always on my mind, my weight is really upsetting me lately because I can't seem to lose any no matter what I do and so I've stopped doing anything and I feel crappy.
17.
Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Absolutely!
18.
Are you a bad influence? Every once in a while...
19.
Night out or night in? I'm a homebody.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? My thyroid medicine, the computer...those are the items, but I could not go without talking to Frank, either.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Nick, but he was only in the ER (that was when he had Mono)
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? I don't do texting.
23. How do you feel about your life right now? It's kind of crappy right now but that's nothing new and it's all the economy's fault!
24.
Do you hate anyone? I'd like to say no, but I'd be lying.
25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? Tons of old messages.
26.
Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Hell YES!
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Yes, Michael does almost every night when I make dinner! I love that curly headed little boy!!
28. What song is stuck in your head? The theme song to The Big Bang Theory
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? NO ONE!! I'm sleeping!!!
30.
Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? Yes, I would
31. Tell us your Saturday night. This last Saturday night we had the house to ourselves. We bought two huge steaks and some bakes clams and had a romantic dinner. But I still wasn't feeling great so I was in bed by 10:30. Nothing like keeping the romance alive!
32.
Do you think too much or too little? Way to much.
33.
Do you smile a lot? Yes I do!!

6 comments:

Leigh said...

I hate guitar hero - I can't imagine why anyone finds it fun, but my hubby and kids love it!

I think we all think too much sometimes!

One with many names said...

hehehehhe, funny :)

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

I've never tried Guitar hero either. I've never had the urge to.

Grampy said...

Hi Stace
You can join adgitize without advertising. You just get less money.

Anonymous said...

My grandson loved guitar hero the kids do very well and then my daughter had a good time with it as well.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Becki said...

I might swipe this too :) But I took a melatonin last night and now I'm still feeling too mellow to do much of anything ;)