CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Things I learned in 2008...

No matter where you look right now, someone is counting down things that happened in 2008 so I decided to jump on that bandwagon with a list of my own.

TOP TEN THINGS I LEARNED IN 2008


10. It is never a good idea to stop taking medication that has been prescribed to you for the rest of your life.

9. Eating a lone egg every day for breakfast really does help things along.

8. Walking on the treadmill CAN be fun.

7. Apparently my body DOES need exercise to lose weight. (Who knew?)

6. You can go back in time for brief periods (but you will look ridiculous)

5. Walking around by yourself in Disney World is really quite fun!

4. I must have made my parents crazy when I was a teenager.

3. Facebook should only be used in small doses.

2. Getting a new stepmom can be "awesome"!

1. I am blessed to have the most amazing friends in the world! You guys rock!

Thanking everyone for a wonderful 2008 and wishing all of you an amazing 2009!

1 comment:

Nani said...

That was an "awesome" list!