CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Are the days getting shorter???

I don't know about you, but lately it seems (even more so) that there is less time in the day.  Nothing in my schedule has changed; I'm still working the same amount of hours and yet I am getting less and less done.  How is that possible?

I have not written here like I have wanted to.  I have three books in various stages that I have not touched/written/edited as they need.  I am getting ready to submit SOMETHING (I still don't know what) to Amazon's Breakthrough Novel Award and to top it off, this stupid diet that I started this week is starting to make me a little crazy.  I'm halfway through this 7-day "jump start" and to be honest, I cheated a little last night.  I had three teaspoons of mac & cheese.  I'm so ashamed!


So where's all my time going?  Is the stress of life really eating away at me that much?  Am I just so tired from the stress that I'm not staying awake as much because I just want the days to end?  I don't know.  All I do know is that I am ready for another writing retreat/escape.

I just wish it could be someplace tropical...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am having a hard time with them too. I have tried to contact them several times and haven't heard a thing. Someone told me they are on autopilot and probably phasing out as well. I sure hope not.

Lydia