CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 27, 2010

You can't make this crap up...the random edition

Yesterday morning, Frank was getting Michael ready for school and he was like "Man, something bit me...it's so itchy and it has a blister".  He was very non-chalant about the whole thing so I didn't give it another thought.  Well, this morning he makes a comment about it again and I happen to SEE the blister and was like "OH MY GOD!!!"  It was HEINOUS!  We went to the Minute Clinic...they don't treat these things.  We went to the local Urgent Care/ER here in town and waited two hours to find out that yes, it is a spider bite, no, they don't know what kind it is and basically he has all kinds of medication to treat it.  Very EXPENSIVE medicine.  

Fabulous.  Just what we need right now when we are broke...more bills.

Have you been watching the news lately?  Okay, so Levi Johnson (whose main I claim to fame is knocking up Sarah Palin's daughter) has taken back his apology to Sarah Palin.  GASP!  Say it isn't so!  Really?  Who cares?  Why is this person getting top billing on any news show?  He's some little fame whore who is trying to stay in the spotlight but he hasn't done a decent thing to earn it!  Knock up your girlfriend?  Don't marry her.  Need money?  Pose for Playgirl.  I mean, really?  Does anyone think that Sarah Palin is losing sleep over his non-apology?  I honestly hope not.

Octomom should NOT be on "Dancing with the Stars" and if she is, I refuse to watch.  

Why does the USA network put on like a thousand episodes of NCIS and Burn Notice but barely shows great shows like Psych?

Is it wrong to eat Hostess Cupcakes for breakfast?

I'd be willing to sell a kidney right now to NOT have to cook dinner.

Last night I was cutting Michael's hair (he's 10) and he stopped me mid-way and was like "Look, don't cut it as short as you did the last time...I had to wear a hat to school because I was so embarrassed."  REALLY???  You're TEN!  And a BOY!!!  

It took me two HOURS last night to get Frank to wake up and move to the other side of the bed and to get UNDER the blankets.  Seriously, by the time he finally did, I was no longer tired and didn't sleep well the rest of the night.


Clearly, I have issues.

2 comments:

A.Marie said...

Love your posts...you always make me laugh!

Gary Anderson said...

Maybe she didn't give him a big payoff. Or maybe he really realizes just what kind of person Sarah Palin is, a very dangerous individual. Stace, I hope you would stop by my archive link to read about her. Dominionism is a very dangerous political idea.