CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Fair Wedding with David Tutera Finale!


Well, she is back for the FINALE!!  That's right, my mom's work is going to be featured AGAIN on "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera"!  How exciting is that??

This week's episode is the "Greek Goddess Bride" and mom did her table numbers, seating cards and her famous seating board - which we HOPE will actually be SHOWN in this episode!  I so wish that I was up on Long Island with mom to celebrate with her.  I mean, this is BIG.  She hasn't received any calls or orders from these shows yet, but she recently updated her website to include the pictures from the Purple Princess Bride episode and when she does wedding shows around the island, her signage and advertising will all include this wonderful achievement.  

SO PROUD!

Actually, it's funny because here in North Carolina, they do not do weddings like they do up in New York so I cannot even try and be the Printing with Panache South part of her business because it just wouldn't fly here.  I'm kind of bummed about that because what she does is just so cool.  If we were still living up there, I would totally want to be working with her - she's just completely creative.


So tonight at 10 p.m. be sure to tune in to the finale of "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera" and watch and listen for him to mention Printing with Panache and remember, hey, that's Stace's mom!!!

No comments: