CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Guilty (Secret) Pleasures...

I have to admit, I saw this title on the sidebar here on my blog under the BlogHer ad and clicked on it and it made me laugh and so I am making my contribution to it here and hoping I can entertain you!

Favorite Don't-Look-At-My-iPod-Display Band
I am a fan of all things 80's rock so most of what is on my iPod would shock most of my friends - Poison and Def Leppard are tied for first. But on a comical note, there are also some Jackson 5 songs and even one by the Osmonds!

Favorite Supermaket Rag
I've already admitted to reading them but when I am on line at the supermarket, I seem to always scan through Star magazine

Favorite Gossip Site
TMZ - without a doubt

Favorite Movie You Have Never Admitted Until Just Now That You Love
This one is hard for me because I have been doing Chick-Flick Fridays where I share all of my guilty pleasures in movies! But if we were being totally honest, I really loved "The Main Event" with Barbara Streisand and Ryan O'Neal. Corny, but I love it!

Best Sex Scene In a Movie
Geez, it's been so long since I've actually seen a movie with a sex scene...comically, I would choose "Young Frankenstein" when Peter Boyle's Frankenstein kidnaps Madeline Kahn. THAT was hysterical. But more traditionally? The Sex and the City movie...that guy was a HOTTIE!

Most Embarrassing Celebrity Crush
Still Joe Jonas

Television Show On Which You Want a Walk-On Role
comedy - How I Met Your Mother
drama - NCIS

Song That Makes You Table Dance
I'm ashamed to admit that I have a few of these! First would be Def Leppard's "No Matter What", Poison's "Talk Dirty to Me" and then lastly perhaps a little of Abba's "Dancing Queen"! Yikes!

Favorite Trashy Novel
Oooohhh, that's a good one...I don't know it I'd call it "trashy" in the traditional sense but back in her early days, anything by Sandra Brown.

Favorite Movie To Be Depressed By
aka: Movies that make you cry. "Beaches", "Terms of Endearment", "Castaway", "The Green Mile", ...but out of all of them, Terms does me in and depresses me the most. When Debra Winger has to say good bye to her kids?!? Killer!

What are some of your guilty pleasures??

3 comments:

jenn said...

I find it pretty funny that abba and poison made it into the same answer! lol! And my mp3 has a ton of def leppard...gotta love that 80's music!

mariel said...

you. are. hilarious!!!! I so miss chatting with you at the store, but this little encounter over this post makes me feel I stopped by the store today!! miss you, chic! *sniff*

Kathy said...

OMG. Abba? I can't visit you anymore. That's it. We're over.

Um, but wait. I have KC & The Sunshine Band on my iPod.

I guess this makes us even.