CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Christmas Cottage Release Day!

"Any couple who spends the night in the Christmas cottage shall have love everlasting...

Lacey Quinn did not believe in happily ever after or the legend of the Christmas cottage. As maid of honor for her best friend Ava, her duties included decorating the cottage for the newlyweds. It was a simple enough task, but she hadn't counted on sexy Ean Callahan, the bride-to-be's brother, to be assisting her.

Spending the evening ensconced in the overly romantic setting while a blizzard howls outside has Lacey wondering if fairy tales really do come true..."

Excerpt from "The Christmas Cottage" by Samantha Chase. 

So it's finally here!  My latest book which, ironically, was not something that I had planned on, what released today!  I had another book that I've been wanting to write but I just can't seem to get the words on the page.  Then, I have a book that is being reviewed right now by an agent.  So when National Novel Writing Month came up this month, I was amazed at how fast this story came to me.  I started late, finished early and basically have a finished product that is a sweet, romantic Christmas novella.

I guess when the story's right, you just know.  

My original plan had been to get this story done and as a Christmas gift to my readers, offer it as a free Kindle download.  Amazon is not letting that happen.  So for now it is a .99 cent download through Kindle and it is also available as a paperback for $6.99.

If you enjoy a good holiday themed story, I hope you'll give "The Christmas Cottage" a try.  My goal is to get 100 "Likes" on Amazon by Christmas.  Will you help?  You can contribute your help (even if you don't buy the book) by going to Amazon.com and following the link HERE and clicking on the "LIKE" button.

Thank you!!

No comments: