CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2013

Printing with Panache

I am not going to lie to you, it is a pretty awesome feeling when you can brag about how amazing someone in your family is.  It's twice as sweet when it is your own mom.

My mother is the extremely gifted woman behind Printing with Panache - a phenomenal invitation business that caters to not only brides, but clients celebrating any and all occasions!  

After 17+  years in the business, she is introducing something completely new and different:  Panache Couture Invitations.  These one-of-a-kind creations will make you the envy of anyone and everyone that sees these invitations!  Here's a blurb from her website regarding this new endeavor:

We are proud to launch our newest endeavor - an exclusively designed line of invitations that are unique for each bride and her visions - 

This bride selected her ribbon colors, ink colors and exclusive design - a one of a kind invitation that her guests could not stop talking about. Here is what she said:

"Printing with Panache not only worked with me and stayed within my budget...but designed a one-of-a-kind wedding invitation for me! I received so many complements on the invitations it was unbelievable ! One guest actually put the invite on her fireplace as a decoration for the holidays ! Another called and said it must have been a great year financially because the invitation made me looked like I'm a millionaire ! And believe me Printing with Panache is not super expensive they just make the invites look like they are !"
Her work has been profiled on several episodes of "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera" on WeTV as well as part of several magazine articles.  She is a truly talented woman and to get to call her my mom is pretty spectacular, too!

Here are some samples of the amazing work that she has done.  They are all amazing and no matter what your invitation need, Printing with Panache can create it for you.


You can find more on Printing with Panache online at her website, Panache Printing HERE or go to her Facebook page and make sure that you click "LIKE".  Share the links with family and friends who are looking for beautiful and unique creations to celebrate their special day and occasion.  

Mention that you learned about her work here on All Stace, All the Time (and how much you love me, too!)!  If you know a bride who wants to totally stand out and wow her guests, look no further than Printing with Panache for your invitation needs.

Along with invitations, you can order seating boards, menus, wedding programs, calligraphy for your invitation envelopes...whatever your printing need, Printing with Panache is your full service designer!


And wouldn't these make great wedding invitations for our heroine's in Jordan's Return, The Christmas Cottage and Ever After?  LOL!  C'mon, mom, I had to get a plug in here for my work too!  

I love you and am so proud of you and your work!  You are amazing and I can't wait for you to make the invitations for my release parties in the future for my NY Times Best Selling books!

No comments: