CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 1, 2012

Thank you, Goodreads!

I had a great surprise last week thanks to my virtual assistant, Dot, and her company Uniquely Organized and Utilized.  My little book, "Jordan's Return" is listed on Goodread's list of Best Kindle Romance Books!

YEAH!!!

Goodread's is a wonderful site for the avid reader.  You can post books, review books, meet like-minded readers and see what's new in the literary world.  It's a great little site and it's been kind of cool as a reader and a writer to see what great books are out there.

As for the list, the Best of Kindle Romance Books has 322 books listed and I am at number 203.  I was 223 last week so this is pretty exciting to see the move on the list!

So, if you're clicking around the internet, feel free to head over to Goodreads and vote for me!  I would greatly appreciate it - yet again!!

No comments: