CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Looking for a New Camera

Back in 2007 when we were planning our trip to Disney World, I desperately wanted a digital camera.  At that time I still had a 35mm Kodak camera that used real film.  As a surprise and early birthday present, my mom bought me a Sony digital camera and after figuring out how to use it, I was hooked.  I mean, I was able to take hundreds of pictures without re-loading and I could edit them and delete the bad ones and retake them so that all of our shots were awesome.

About a year ago I was looking at a friends vacation pictures (also a Disney vacation) and I noticed that her colors were just bolder and brighter than mine.  I had asked if she had edited the colors and she said no but then I realized that her camera was newer, had better technology and generally took better pictures.

Now, after taking all of those short vacation trips in the last couple of months, I have felt a bit of frustration with my pictures.  They are all fine but that's it...just...fine.  I have tweaked and edited and yet they are all just...fine.  

I want color.  I want bold.  I want it clear on the first try.  I want to be able to take pictures from across the room and have the lighting be good.  So now I have begun my search for a new camera.  The only problem?  I'm cheap.  I don't want to spend a lot of money but I want a good camera.

Any suggestions??

No comments: