CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Big Shocker...Not!

Okay, I have to admit, I am in no way, shape or form a fan of divorce but in this case all I can say it "Run, Katie, run!"  Good grief, this relationship, in my opinion has been bizarre from the get go and I'm kind of surprised that it lasted this long.  

Ask anyone who knows me and they'll tell you that I am no fan of Tom Cruise.  I can't even say an exact reason why but everything about him irks me.  I don't think he's hot, I don't think he's a good actor...generally I just don't like the guy.  His antics back on Oprah's couch just sort of sealed the deal.  So when I heard the news about Katie Holmes filing for divorce I found myself grinning and mentally giving her a high five.

It's a well known fact that a majority of Hollywood marriages do not last and so this is really no surprise; like I said, for me, the surprise was in the fact that it took her so dang long to do it.  

Buh-bye, Tom!

5 comments:

Mike Golch said...

He's Once,Twice,Three times a loser! sung to the tune three times a lady.by the Comodores.

Joyce Lansky said...

This doesn't surprise me either. I think Cruise is good looking but his weirdness cancels out his pretty face.

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Melissa Jimenez said...

I loooooved Tom Cruise as a kid. Not so much for a long time now. I fell in love with Katie Holmes when she was on Dawson's Creek and was so sad when she got together with him.

Ruth said...

He's a total wacko. There's an article on Yahoo that says she filed for divorce while he was out of the country on a movie project. As I understand it the assumption is she did it while he's gone to avoid him trying to stop her from doing it or going crazy on her. I don't blame her! I just hope Suri's going to be OK...if I remember right the article said Katie filed for sole custody, I hope she gets it.

Mariuca said...

I was never a Tom Cruise fan! :) But too bad on the divorce. ;)