CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 2, 2011

It's My Birthday!!!

You know, I've spent quite a few birthday's at the house of the mouse and it has spoiled me!  I wish I was there today.  Sigh.  But even though I am not, I am blessed to have time to have breakfast with a dear friend, cake with some awesome co-workers (who are now also friends), dinner with my family and a lifetime of amazing memories thanks to the people God has blessed me with in my life.  

While I'm sure I'll have trouble just sticking to one wish when I blow out the candles, my list of things that I am thankful for is much, much longer. 

My main wish for today is book sales.  I am so close to hitting my goal of 50 sales that I can almost TASTE it!  If you haven't had the chance to purchase your copy of "Jordan's Return", click HERE for Kindle, HERE for Nook, or you can even click HERE for paperback.  

Thank you!!!

10 comments:

Sue said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome one :)

Silly Willy and Fluffy said...

Happy Birthday Stace! If we were there we would do balloons and full
face painting for you.

We agree about being thankful for family and all the friends God has brought to us through the years.

May all these things enrich your life and provide many happy momments for you!

Silly Willy & Fluffy

Dolly's Daily Diary said...

Happy Birthday, and good luck with your book, I would buy it but I am currently unemployed and money is tight. When I get working I will buy it, it seems like a good read! I would like to publish a book someday, is it hard to get someone to publish your book? Just thought I would ask. I hope you have a great day!
Janet :)

MharMS said...

Happy birthday Stacy!

ANGELROCHE said...

happy birthday

ANGELROCHE said...

happy birthday more blessings to come!

Lola said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day today!

Gina Alfani said...

A belated Happy Birthday . . . hope you had a wonderful day :)

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

Happy Birthday!

Tes said...

Happy Birthday, Stace! :)