CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Only Us: A Fool's Gold Holiday

So I have not mentioned my author/BFF Susan Mallery in a little while but I wanted to let you know what she's been up to.

Out on ebook format (Kindle) is "Only Us: A Fool's Gold Holiday" which is part of the Fool's Gold series she's been doing and that I have been cheering for these last four months.  This is an ebook exclusive novella and believe me when I say, it makes a great addition to the series and helps get me through until the next trilogy comes out.  You can click on the title (above) and go and order yours from Amazon.  If you don't have an e-reader (like me) you can download a Kindle for PC for FREE for your home computer.  Sweet!

But the absolute BEST part??  I am part of the dedication!!!  How cool is that???  Susan dedicated this book to her cheerleaders.  I have to admit, it was very cool to see my name in one of her books.  


YOU ROCK, SUSAN!!!

No comments: