CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HELP!!! ENTRECARD ADVICE NEEDED!!!

Okay, so it seemed like Entrecard got the bugs out and things were moving back at a normal speed.  My stats dropped drastically because of the days that I could NOT drop but I'm okay with that.  

Now we've got a new issue.  Well, actually, two.  When ever I was doing my drops, and I was using the Entrecard toolbar, Mozilla would lock up.  I mean flat out lock up.  It would take anywhere from 5-10 minutes to get it clear again and I'd maybe get to drop on 10 sites and then BAM! it would freeze again.  

So in my growing frustration - and I knew it wasn't an internet problem because the desktop is working fine and when I'm not doing drops, we're fine.  Tonight I decided that maybe the problem was Firefox.  So I updated Firefox to the 7 version and now the toolbar is not compatible!  ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

So to re-cap, first I couldn't drop because Mozilla kept freezing and now I can't drop because I can't get the toolbar to load and for the life of me, I don't even know how to do drops effectively without the toolbar.  OY!

Anybody have any suggestions??? Anyone???

6 comments:

laarni lopez said...

not really an expert here.. but i'm not a tool bar user, and aside from the down time, i don't have any problems. i drop on those who are advertised on my blog and theirs and so on. then, i drop on those in my drop inbox and those that they advertise and so on. :)

Sharkbytes said...

EC has not been helpful lately. They time out, the drop boxes don't load. They are ignoring pleas to update the toolbar.

You can click from your dashboard inbox- those who have clicked on you. You can chain click until you hit a paid ad. You can find someone else's EC blog list to use, or make your own.

The Host said...

I have found I don't like the way EC works in FireFox, at all. I installed Opera and use it for EC only because I like all my FireFox toolbars. A slight pain to have a separate browser for one purpose, sure, but it's WAY less frustrating than trying to get EC to work properly in FF.

Kimmy said...

Hi Stace. I love my Firefox, but I have been using Chrome for Entrecard drops while the glitches are still being worked out. Haven't locked up once. I still prefer my firefox, but for drops, and tabs..I love it

John said...

I've never tried the toolbar, so I can't really help. It seems to be one problem after another with Entrecard :-( Currently almost all blogs are marked as "no widget" and ads aren't displaying.

Hmmm... I'm not sure who's Google account is logged in here... let's find out :-)

Ruth said...

I don't know what's going on with EC lately....I'm on FF 3.6 still (leery of upgrading, heard a lot of neg. reviews on newer versions) and the last couple days my toolbar isn't working AT ALL. Sometimes I can't log in at all and even when I can I get an error when I try to load any tabs. I can't get my dashboard or favorites listing to load either. It's frustrating.