CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

PRE-ORDER YOURS TODAY!!!

Okay, those of you who know me, know that I am a HUGE fan of author Susan Mallery.  She writes contemporary romances and I pretty much love everything that she has written.  With over 120 titles to choose from, I can't say that I've read them all, but I have read a LOT of them!

Right now I am helping with the campaign for her new book "Only Mine" which will be released Monday, July 26th.  I am trying to get as many pre-orders as possible for Susan and need your help.  If you are a fan of contemporary romances and are looking for a GREAT book, please pre-order "Only Mine" either through these direct links to Amazon or Barnes and Noble and please, please, PLEASE let me know that you've done it.

I promise to give you details soon as to why this is so important to me but if you, my loyal readers, could help me out with this, not only will I get closer to a goal but you will be blessed with a great story!  You can click on the widget on the side of my page for more info on Susan or go to her website 
HERE.

Happy Reading!!!

5 comments:

Rachele said...

Ordered. I'm trusting you. I've never heard of this author but could use a little romance in my life... even if it is "read only", lol.

Hope this helps with whatever goals you are trying to attain!

Da Dude said...

I just heard on the news that Barnes & Noble is closing.

Good luck on your pre-orders and keep Glammin' for the Cam!

Da Dude said...

Sorry! I got the book stores mixed up. It is Borders not Barnes & Noble that is closing.

Petula said...

Cool! I am so not a straight romantic fan, but I may just come back and click through to pre-order.

Angela MacIntyre said...

I love this series!! I've never been disappointed in one of Susan's books. I'm really excited to continue the story with Only Yours. Great blog!!