CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

And now for another flashback...

At the time, honestly, this was the funniest thing I had ever seen.  Frank and I have spent YEARS trying to find it in re-runs and I happened to take a chance on YouTube yesterday and found it.

You'll have to remember the time it was made:  somewhere around 1990 when "All My Children" and Erica Kane were all the rage.  I hope someone out there gets a bit of a laugh out of this like we did and remember the great Phil Hartman and how much laughter he gave us during his too short time here.

3 comments:

Lola said...

I love me some Phil Hartmann. He was hilarious. So tragic. I can't wait to pull out "Jingle All The Way". He was perfection in the character of Ted Maitlin.

Frugal Tips said...

LOL!

VetTech said...

I can't believe how funny that is :-) I remember watching it when it aired live...thanks for posting :-)