CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 26, 2010

So sorry, my Entrecard friends!!

Okay, so I am kind of on "vacation" but I did bring my laptop with me so that I can still do my e-card dropping.  The problem?  No Wifi where I am at!  

So for all of you who I normally drop on, please do not hate me!  I promise to be back to my regular dropping mode by the middle of the week.  All this relaxing is killing me!!!

I hope that you all had a blessed Thanksgiving and I will catch up with you soon!!

5 comments:

Silvergirl said...

Take your time :) have fun aND enjoy :)

Anne said...

I hope you are having a great trip!

Petula said...

No worries at all. You are the most dedicated dropper I know. I'm the one who needs to be apologizing. Hope you had a great time.

Mariel said...

hope you had a super blessed thanksgiving, girl!!!

Sandee said...

I'll be right here waiting for you. Enjoy yourself. :)