CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October's Top Droppers

Sorry for the delay in getting this post out.  I am so grateful to all of you who drop by.  Here's the list of the top ten Ecard droppers for the month of October.

Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife
Unofficial Chart blog
First Door on the Left
Bible Examples
T-shirt Reviews
Just Plain Tired
My Second Trial
Slightly Sarcastic
Positive Men
Digital Rebel 360

So I thank you all for stopping by!  Readers, go and check these sites out!!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Again, I'm left behind...sniff, sniff...I wonder if there is a way to see more than the top ten??? I'm going to have to look into this....

Ian said...

Thanks for producing a wicked blog, and many MANY thanks for the mention. Please keep up the good work.

Ian @ Unofficial Chart Blog