CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Top Droppers for September

I cannot even believe that we are in to October already!  Although, to be honest, September did seem to crawl a bit at times.  Either way, I have had some faithful Entrecarders drop by this month and these were the top ten.

Thanks, everyone!

- Funky Town Disco Music
- The Horror Movie Show
- Serian Man
- The Ad Master
- The Cooling Stream
- Bethere2day
- Beaded Tail
- Bible Examples
- Mutual Love
- Sparkle

Check these sites out!























4 comments:

jenn said...

WHAT? I'm not on this list??? I know for a FACT that I am here EVERY DAY dropping on you...and reading your posts. This is sooo unfair!

LOL! Just kidding!

Petula said...

Cool... you have some of my favs listed.

Janiss said...

I lurk WAY more than I comment... but I do enjoy stopping by every day. Thanks for the nod. :)

stevebethere from bethere2day said...

I'm pleased to have made your TD's list with good company, thank you for the link and feedback.

Have a great weekend :-)