CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm in a silly mood today...

I guess I'm still feeling light and airy after last night and so, to lighten things up after all the doom and gloom of recent months,  I decided to get silly.


Some of you may not be familiar with these characters, but there is a great DVD franchise called "Veggie Tales".  These are Christian, character building stories and in most of them, they interrupt the story for a "Silly Songs with Larry" segment.  Larry is a talking cucumber.  So for today, enjoy a little silliness...

2 comments:

Nani said...

still one of our fav veggie tales songs! another fav is "where is my hairbrush"

Windie said...

Sometimes it's fun to be silly.My daughter and I enjoyed the video,she's 6 and LOVES veggie tales. Me too.Sorry I've been gone for a while, computer problems.I'm back. http://smile-windie.blogspot.com/