CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blog Award Time!!


I am so excited!  I haven't gotten a blog award in a long, long time!  Leigh over at Inside My Head blessed me with this one and I am most appreciative.  It's been a rough week...it's nice to feel the love.

The rules for this award are as follows:
1.  thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
2.  share 7 things about yourself.
3.  pass the award to 7 fellow bloggers that inspire you.
4.  let them know about the award.

Sooooo...seven things about me:
1.  I am a bit obsessed with Hagen Daaz Chocolate Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and can easily eat the entire thing in one sitting
2.  I have 27 partial books/manuscripts in binders in my room.  Someday I hope to finish and publish them ALL!
3. I am not opposed to slapping mean old men
4.  I sabotage myself a LOT
5. I would rather not have cable TV or a cell phone if it meant getting to go to Disney
6.  I get bored fast in a bubble bath
7.  Nick and I can have a 30 minute conversation with nothing but quotes from "Friends"
Oh, and a bonus one...It is my ultimate dream to have a real professional make over with a make up artist, hair stylist, wardrobe...the works!


Okay, so who am I passing this cute little award on to?  Hmmm...who to pick, who to pick?

Check these great blogs out...I get great joy from reading them.
 

3 comments:

sandy said...

Congrats on your award. She made my day too.

Quotes from friends, wow; we couldn't do that...but we have no truoble talking and talking and talking.

sandy

A.Marie said...

YAY!!! I haven't received a bloggy award in awhile...Woo Hoo!! I am soooo excited!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! :)

jenn said...

Thanks Stacey! You know you're the best, right?