CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, my friends! I hope that everyone had a great night and ready for a new year. I pray for blessings on us all and that 2010 is WAY better than 2009. Some things I'm personally looking forward to (and hoping for):

- I hope to find an agent for my book
- I hope to get published in 2010 in book form
- I hope for work to be better this year for Frank
- I hope that my Examiner writing gets a little more popular and that I get more than 30 page views a day.
- I hope to never have to travel 700 miles to be blindsided by a crazy redhead at a birthday party! Ever!
- I hope that said redhead keeps her craziness to herself this year.
- I hope that my kids get through school while I am still sane.
- I hope to drop this extra weight that had crept up on me in 2009 and that it stays away. Forever.
- I hope to have less computer problems this year. (Fingers crossed!)
- I hope to get caught up on my scrapbooking.

Not a huge wish-list, but a wish-list all the same. May all of your wishes and dreams come true this year!

*Today's Examiner.com article wishes you a Happy New Year, too! You can read it HERE. Thanks!*

8 comments:

A.Marie said...

Great List! I like the one about the red-head. I also hope that she just keeps quiet this year! :)

jenn said...

I hope you accomplish it all, and that you have a wonderful, and prosperous new year!!

Mommy Kennedy said...

Happy New Year! You are bold for putting your wishes out there! I can't say the same for myself! Good for you!

Petula said...

I hope all of that for you and so much more. Smooches!

Blia said...

Happy New Year! Hope your wishes come true this year!
Blia
http://superheroesmom.com

Becki said...

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable list to me :) Best of luck and happy new year!

Grampy said...

May you have a Happy Prosperous New Year. You had enough problems in 2009. Now let all your dreams come true in 2010.

Frugal Vicki said...

Great list! I know you can get published, even if not this year. You have such determination.