CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Best of 2009

Wow! That banner is a whole lot bigger than I thought it would be! Fun, right! Anyway, I saw this over at Scary Mommy and thought, why not? This is the time of year where it's all about reviewing all that happened in 2009 and counting down to 2010. The following is a list of my favorite All-Stace posts for the last year, month by month. Here we go!

January: "Seriously, I Should Get An Award For This"

February: "Valentine's Day - Part 2: Where is Steve Perry?"

March: "But I Don't WANT a 1969 Cougar!"

April: "Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl"

May: "All of a Sudden I'm 16 (and not in a good way!)

June: "That'll be $165 and your Dignity"

July: "Diary of a Mad Vacation"

August: "Technology for the Elderly"

September: "In the Spirit of the Great Pumpkin"

October: "I Know I'm a Girl But..."

November: "A Beautiful Life Gone too Soon"

December: "Blessings and the Power of Prayer"

Okay, I think that just about does it. If you have a favorite post that I did here that I did not mention, feel free to let me know!

*Today's Examiner.com article is on the National Gingerbread House Competition. You can read about it HERE. Thanks!*

2 comments:

Petula said...

I really like the January 09 post.

Megryansmom said...

I love this idea! Do you mind if I borrow it for a post?