CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Another Meme - Over the Top (altered edition!)

Over The Top Meme

Today I ripped this meme off a blogger named Lola at the blog Lola's Diner. If you have never visited her, you should. Lola got this from another blogger named Linda who changed the meme a bit and so I went with it. It's good to mix things up every now and again, right? So on with the meme!

Cheers to all us thieves!

Part One - Describe:

Your hair?
brown with faded highlights (I should really do something about that)

Your mother?
Brave

Your father?
Sad

Your favorite food?
Steak (rare)

Your dream last night?
can't remember

Your favorite drink?
Coca-cola, extra cold, extra fizzy

Your dream/goal?
To be a published author of a novel (and make more than a penny at a time!)

The room are you in?
the dining room

Your hobby?
writing

Your fear?
something happening to my children

Your TV?
Acceptable but a bit on the old and over-sized side (as in fat, not big-screened)

Your Pets?
one lone cat named Fluffy Meowington who lives outside (and I don't feel bad about it!)

Friends?
The greatest - each and every one of them blesses me in a different way

Your life?
Full of love

Your mood?
Pretty decent right now, two minutes from now? Who knows

If you're missing someone?
Yes - my grandma and my step-mom. I lost them both this year.

Your best friend?
My hubby (although Nick and I have an on-going joke that we are each other's best friend!)

Part Two - The Where's?
Where do you want to be in 6 years?
In a house with a second bathroom!

Where were you last night?
Sitting here writing

Where did you grow up?
Long Island - the exact location depends on the year. We moved a lot.

One place that I go to over and over?
Disney World!!

Your favorite place to eat out?
It's a tie between the Cheesecake Factory (my new obsession) and the Outback Steakhouse (a classic favorite)

Wish list items?
A LAPTOP!!
Mainly so I can get out of this painful chair!

Last time you laughed?
When did I stop?

Last time you cried?
When I said goodbye to Collette at our little memorial service.

Part Three - The What's?
Something that you aren't?
Skinny

Last thing you did?
Started cooking dinner

What are you wearing?
Satin jammy pants and a t-shirt

Something you're not wearing?
Socks.

Your favorite store?
Target

*Today's Examiner.com article is on Paperbackswap.com. You can read about it HERE. Thanks!*

4 comments:

PJ said...

these memes are kind of cool. it lets the reader get to know the writer a little better. thanks for sharing a little more of yourself stace. have a wonderful day...hugz!

Brandy said...

I love this, pretty cool learning more about you!

I have a laptop and I tell you it does give you relief to get out of the computer desk chair .. hoping you get one soon!!

Hugs & have a great day,
Brandy

jenn said...

I may have to steal this one...and I am dying to eat at the cheesecake factory. I have heard only yummy things about that place.

Frugal Vicki said...

I am totally with you on the coca cola extra cold and fizzy!