CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WOO-HOO!!! I'm Number THREE!!!


Yes, yes, I am actually woo-hooing about being number three. Number three in what? you ask. Well, I'll tell you.

Yesterday (Wednesday) I received an e-mail from the moderator of our local homeschool e-loop called Spice-line. I know this woman and have interacted with her at several homeschool functions and yet I was surprised to get an e-mail from her. Apparently, her husband reads Examiner.com and saw that I am the local homeschool writer. So she asked me if I would like for her to put out a little plug/promo for me! Of course I said yes and you know what happened? My normal daily readership is about 40-60 page views. Yesterday it was at 300!!! I now have 14 subscribers AND I was the number three Examiner in Raleigh AND the number three Education & School Examiner in the COUNTRY!!!

OH...MY...GOODNESS!!!! Yes, yes, I made $3.00, friends!!! WOO-HOO!!! I am so close to rolling in it that I can smell it!

So right now, I am feeling pretty darn good. As my good friend Danette reminded me today, I really am living my dream. I knew what I wanted to do and I am making it happen. The money will come in time but for now I am doing something that I always wanted to do and it is making me happy. YEAH!!! It's just so exciting!!! Please keep clicking for me. You don't have to read, just click!! I really do appreciate each and every one of them! Thank you!!

6 comments:

Sherri @ Luv a Bargain said...

Woohoo!! That is wonderful:) Good things happen to those who wait.

A Lil Enchanted said...

That's awesome Stace!!! I'm sooo happy for you!!!

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~

tahtimbo said...

That is terrific! Congratulations!

PJ said...

how wonderful for you stace! i click on all of the ones that you post and tweet them all too. pretty soon, you will be at #1! have a great day...hugz!

Petula said...

That's fabulous! I am so proud of you. You're rocking hard and strong. LOL

Karen said...

Where on earth do I click? I did subscribe, just don't know where to click. Perhaps I need more coffee.