CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Online Writing Resource

You know, with all of the writing I've been doing lately and for such a small amount of money, I've been searching for ways to increase my readership which would then increase my income. There is a LOT of information out there on how to make money but most of them involve laying out a lot of money each month. You know, things like Entrecard which doesn't cost you any money, cost a lot of time. Adgitize costs money if you want to actually advertise.

The gal who got me started writing with Bukisa and Examiner.com sent me a copy of a book that she wrote called "Beginner's Guide to Making Money Writing Online". It's available through Lulu for $7.95. So I read through the complimentary copy she sent to me and I was like "THIS IS IT!!" This was what I was looking for. I am so psyched about the information that is in there that I can't wait to start using it this week.

In her guide/book, she talks about learning how to create residual income, increasing your writing profits and maximizing the work that you have already done. All in all, I think this is a great tool for all freelance writers and bloggers that are looking for ways to get the most out of their work.

The author is Laura Parker and you can order her book HERE.

6 comments:

A.Marie said...

Oh Wow! I am definitely going to order this book! Thanks for the info!! Hope you have a blessed Sunday! :)

Maria @ Conversations with Moms said...

You got me excited about it also.

Anne said...

That sounds like a great resource. There are also a couple of bloggers who do Work from Home Mom sites. In addition, check out Darren Rouse. He has a Web site that sometimes lists blogging jobs.

Dhemz said...

came here to drop by...and I would like to say thank you for being my number one EC dropper for the month of October. Much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about what this book offers that other ebooks and free online guides don't. What type of information does this new book have that helped you? Does it help with SEO, organizing your work, or outlining the differences between writing for different content sites? I'm interested in the book, but only if it's better than what I can already get for free. Thanks!

Femmepower said...

Hi! I'm surely gonna check out this book right about now. Thanks for sharing and God bless ya!