CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!!


I am giving my brain and my fingers a rest today as we celebrate Thanksgiving up in the mountains. I am hoping to get lots and lots of pictures of the scenery up here. It's so different from anything or anyplace we've ever been. I'm a little nervous about not being in control of the menu - I'm a food control freak especially on the holidays.

Anyway, I give thanks for all of you on this day. May your day be blessed and full of friends, family, food and love. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!

*Today's Examiner.com article is on traditional school calendars vs. a year round school calendar. You can read about it HERE. Thanks!*

4 comments:

Leigh said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it's a great one!

Midday Escapades said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I hope your brain and fingers enjoy the break.

Frugal Vicki said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I hope you have a GREAT time in the mountains. I am very Thankful for your friendship as well!

A.Marie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had lots and lots of yummy food! :)