CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Come Write With Me!!


Okay, by now most most of you know that I am writing for Examiner.com and loving it! I have had some huge success this month and it is mostly thanks to wonderful people like you.

Writing has forever been a dream of mine but I never had the confidence to actually do it. Yes, yes, you've heard all of this before from me so why must I continue with it? Well, I'll tell you. Right now, Examiner.com is looking to recruit more examiners all over the country and Canada. Most people reading this blog have blogs of their own and therefore, are writers. So what better place for me to get the word out than here on my blog?

For every new Examiner that gets hired through my referral, Examiner will pay me. And believe me, at a penny a page view, I can use a little extra cash! LOL! So, if you have a specific topic that you would like to write about, go and check this opportunity out! There are literally HUNDREDS of topics to choose from! Should you decide to apply, please use my referral ID which is 25370.

I know I'll never get rich at this, but I am excited enough to be living my dream. You can too!! You can apply through my link HERE. Thanks!!!

3 comments:

FishHawk said...

I'm glad to see that you are in a much better mood. I hope you realized that my last comment was meant to be funny in the hope of cheering you up a little. Of course, since my wife keeps telling me that I am not nearly as funny as I think I am, it probably didn't work. In any event, I consider you to be a very attractive lady who is even more beautiful on the inside, and I am quite sure that those who love you would whole-heartedly concur. By the way, I am going to check out this Examiner thing. Thanks for calling my attention to it.

Brandy said...

I have thought about applying there .. any extra will help as I go through this separation with my husband .. I will bookmark this to check later this evening when the kids are down and I am working more!

Glad you seem happy :-) Sending a hug!

My Thoughts on Daily Living said...

I heard the site only from you and I checked it already. It seems it's a good one to spend and start earning few bucks.

btw, I just want to say good luck to your earning online journey.

God Bless!