CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Award Time!!


Much love and thanks to Vicki over at Frugal Mom Knows Best for this award. I'd like to thank the academy...no, wait, again this isn't one of those circumstances. Dang it! I do love getting awards and when I over-slept this morning and stumbled to my computer and found this in my in-box, well, it made my day. Now if only I actually DRANK coffee, maybe I would be able to wake up! Seriously. So thank you, thank you, thank you, Miss Vicki!! I am honored.

So here are the rules with this baby:
This award is for having a blog good enough to wake you up in the morning and keeping you going all day! I need to give this award to 7 different blogs that I think are blogs that keep you going:

Lola's Diner
Momma Made it Look Easy
My Kids Are My World
A Lil Enchanted
It's a Woman's World
My Money Mission Online
Stacie's Madness

These are all some rockin blogs that always get my attention so go and check them out! Vicki also awarded me with the Over the Top Award and I do thank her for that one, too. I've gotten it already and done all of that so I will just say thanks and anyone who wants it, can take it, because really, we all deserve awards for taking time out each and every day to share a little bit about ourselves and making the internet a friendlier place!

*Today's Examiner.com article is on the Parental Rights Conference here in North Carolina this month. You can read it HERE. Thanks!*

4 comments:

jenn said...

Aw, thanks for thinking of me!

Russ said...

Congratulations.

Sherri @ Luv a Bargain said...

Yea for you! Big Congrats!

A Lil Enchanted said...

Huge congrats Stace!!!... and thank you so much for passing this one on to me... I love it! If you only knew how much coffee I consume each day...lol

A Lil Enchanted,
~LaShan~