CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Arbonne Make Up Primer

My husband, the painter, does not like the sound of this product but I don't care. I LOVE it!! I usually buy my make up at Target or Wal-Mart and use brands like Cover Girl or Maybelline. But this Arbonne product is a MUST HAVE for me!

The Arbonne Make Up Primer goes on under your foundation to help it stay on and look fresh all day. Actually, the real name for it is Virtual Illusion Make Up Primer. Here is the
description right from the website: "Create a flawless canvas for makeup application with this advanced primer. A blend of vitamins, skin-perfecting pigments, advanced cushioning and anti-aging ingredients work in harmony to help tone, smooth and minimize the visual appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores. The result is a velvety, matte, radiant finish. 1.0 fl. oz ( 1 oz. )"

All I can say about this product is that it really, really, REALLY works. I feel like my foundation lasts all day long. Now, Arbonne is not paying me to say any of this. I tried this product at an Arbonne party and I use it and I love it. It's a bit pricey - $32.50 - but I'm telling you, it lasts a long time and is well worth the cost. I tried another cheaper primer and while it was okay, I didnt' get the same, long-lasting results. Not that I have anything to look glamorous for, but sometimes I would just like for my make up to last all day, you know?

If you have an Arbonne consultant, ask for a sample. I think you'll enjoy it.

*Today's Examiner.com article is on record keeping. To read it, click HERE. Thanks!*

8 comments:

Shelly said...

I've heard great things about Arbonne products. I, like you, usually wear covergirl and other readily available (at the grocery store) products, if anything at all. I'm afraid if I REALLY like it I'll HAVE to have it. I've never paid that much for any makeup, lol. I have a party (at a friends) coming up. Maybe I'll hook myself a sample.

Tanyia said...

I have not tried anything by Arbonne, but I do know that some of the more expensive make-ups are actually worth it. My all time fave is a pore reducer from Clinique...omg it made my skin feel like silk and was SO totally effective in making the pores on my nose virtually disappear...it was the only product I had ever tried that actually worked ... I need more! lol

Lynne said...

I haven't used the primer, but I do use Arbonne foundation and one of their lines of skin care. I love their products.

Femmepower said...

I'm not sure if Arbonne is available here in the Phil market but I'll check it out because of your interesting descriptions. I'm currently into Maybelline. Thanks for the heads-up. =)

Becki said...

Thanks for the recommendation :) I have an eyeliner from them that I don't really like, so I wasn't sure what else to try ;)

Frugal Vicki said...

Good Lord, something that will help me NOT look like a over-exhausted WAHM mom of three (oops, that is too, hubby isn't a kiddo!) sign me up.

Natasia said...

Hi Everyone! I am an Arbonne consultant in New Orleans, LA and loved reading your comments about Arbonne. If any of you would like to try the primer, I can order it for you with a 5% discount. It also has a 45-day guarantee!! You can visit my website at ntkissinger.myarbonne.com.
Hope you all have a blessed New Year!

Linda said...

Arbonne just announced their newest products. They have an Advanced formula of the RE9 Anti-aging system and have revamped their entire makeup line. (The primer is the same - it is just repackaged.) I absolutely love their products! As mentioned in a previous post, a little will go a long way. You are also benefitting your skin with every Arbonne product.

You can contact me for samples or go to my website:
www.AgeLessNow.myarbonne.com
E-mail: lindamarie@wowway.com

Ask me about the income opportunity.