CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

And I have to agree with this one, too...




You Feel Nurturing Toward Your Family



You get along with everyone in your family, and you tend to play the peacemaker. You can see issues from all sides.

You have confidence in your family to take care of itself and make good decisions. You especially have this confidence in the younger generation.

When times get difficult, you are able to be the adult in your family. You are able to keep your family together.

You get teased a lot by your family. You usually don't mind being the butt of jokes, but sometimes you feel picked on.


1 comment:

Grampy said...

I was exactly like that. I am next to the youngest. I am afraid my sister crossed the line.We were all raised catholic. My mother was a devout Catholic until she died.My sister is now a born again christian. I have no problem with that. But she told us my mother was going to Hell because she wasn't reborn.I now talk to my sister when I have to. We stay civil. But the family bond is no longer there.