CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In the Spirit of the Great Pumpkin...

"Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere. He's gotta pick this one. He's got to. I don't see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one. You can look around and there's not a sign of hypocrisy. Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see. "
- Linus "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"


Okay, so I made POP Century's Fried Chicken...

I served Mickey Mouse shaped cheese on some crackers...

I made Asian Deli Sandwiches from the Polynesian Resort...

I baked brownies with Mickey Mouse in marshmallow...


I've created brochures for a "Magical Disney Vacation" workshop...

What more do I have to do??? Where is my Fairy Godmother??? Where is my Pixie Dust to take me away??? Where is my Magical Moment??? Disney can you hear me??? Will you sponsor me for BlogHer 2010??? Will you award my sincerity with a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth???

Please...

8 comments:

A.Marie said...

You are so talented, so creative, and sooooo funny! Did you send your post to anyone in the Disney PR Department?? You should, you know....after they take one look at all of these yummy food pics, and the fab brochures, how could they resist you?? :)

Anne said...

How fabulous. I hope all your dreams come true (isn't that Disney's tagline?). Good luck to you! For selfish reasons, I hope you get your sponsor for BlogHer (it would be nice to meet you). For altruistic reasons, I hope you get your trip to Disney.

jenn said...

The food looks great! I love it.

Grampy said...

Good Luck Stace. It is a good idea to try to let Disney know what you are doing. You are very talented and could do a lot.The sky is the limit.

Jennifer Leigh said...

Forget BlogHer have you seen the events Disney themselves have done for bloggers?

Vicki said...

apparently you have to win the superbowl, but I have to tell you, I think you worked harder on that meal than they do in the stinking game!

PJ said...

i will have to agree with a. marie, you should send those photos to disney. they are great!

Whiney Momma said...

Awesome stuff and looks totally delish. Thanks for making me drool : )